Introductory Astronomy Clearinghouse
- Cosmic Easter Egg Hunt Uses Lick photos.
- Relative Weights on Solar System Worlds
- Solar System Walk Uses Burke-Gilman Trail.
Time: about 20 minutes.
- Edible Comets! How can you not like this?
Characterizing a Comet's Nucleus (adapted from one written by Dennis Schatz, PSC)
- Kirchoff's Laws a fun and effective activity using tennis balls to represent photons.
- Flowchart of Stellar Evolution Interactive stellar evolution "quiz".
- Expanding Universe of Students Requires student interaction, takes about 5 minutes.
- Build an Alien Requires pencil and paper, dice. Time: about 1 hour.